PartAn 3-D – Dynamic Image Analyzer
The PartAn3D is the only 3D particle size and shape analyzer on the planet.
The PartAn3D can measure 40 morphological parameters of your material including size, shape, surface roughness, density, transparency, and of course 3D in one fast analysis. The PartAn3D can measure particles ranging in size from 22 microns to 35 millimeters.
Microtrac PartAn3D Features:
- Characterizes 40 morphological parameters of your material including 3D
- Measurement of dry, free flowing particles ranging in size from 22µm to 35,000µm
- Analyzes more than 100 frames per second with our high-speed, high-resolution camera
- Rugged design with a compact footprint
- Self-cleaning mechanism, which reduces user intervention and increases optimal measurement capability
Microtrac PartAn3D Benefits:
- By having the ability to measure 40 parameters including 15 size, 13 shape/form, 3 surface roughness, density, transparency, and 3D in one analysis, the PartAn3D provides a user with superior analysis capability that enables quick and confident decision making regarding product quality.
- Industry leading size range provides the user with greater analysis flexibility to measure a variety of materials.
- The high-speed, high-resolution camera ensures multiple, vivid pictures of your material are collected which result in accurate analysis.
- Engineered to be able to handle the toughest environments, the PartAn3D is adaptable for any lab setting.
- The self-cleaning mechanism allows a user to spend less time cleaning the instrument, and more time being productive.
Microtrac PartAn3D Applications:
- Glass Beads
- Food Processing
- Building Materials
- Proppants (Hydraulic Fracturing)
- Granular Fertilizer
- Reflective Glass Beads
- Drug Time Release Capsules
- Extrusions (Granulation)
Exclusive 3D Technology:
- The only particle size analyzer that tracks particles, using 3D particle measurement
- The 3D imaging technology and software are the same for PartAn3D and PartAn3D Maxi
- All three major particle axes length, width, and thickness are measured
- PartAn3D is the only instrument that can provide shape ratios of thickness/width, width/thickness, length/thickness, thickness/length
- All tracked particles are stored in a library and can be recalculated to obtain any size and shape distribution
- The filter function in the SOP offers a customized result calculation and presentation
- The 3D tracking technology enables identification of the minimum-, maximum-, and average- values of size and shape of a single particle automatically
3D Measurement Software:
Powerful, Patented 3D Measurement Software Provides Users with Unparalleled Analysis Capability
The filter function allows users to focus on areas of interest. With the filter function you can:
- Identify, isolate, and compare parameters of interest for further investigation and analysis
- Permanent set-up of a Standard Operating Procedures is ideal for multiple users, across multiple shifts
- All filters can be reported as individual distributions to provide a more detailed understanding of areas of interest during the analysis
- Allows exclusion of filters from measurement – only report needed information
- Easy to export to other software platforms
- Understand the composition of your material with our classification function. One analysis in less than a minute can provide you with a detailed percentage breakdown of your material. Here is a sample breakdown of a glass bead sample:
- 45% “Good Beads”
- 35% “Bad Beads”
- 20% Sand
- Comprehensive reporting for R&D and methods development
Users can choose number of channels and channel widths
- Choose from more than 30 morphological parameters in 1 to 6 tabular columns
- Streamlined for at-a-glance QC “pass/fail”
- Image library querying
PartAN 3D Image Analyser Enquiry
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731