Automated BOD, cBOD and DO Analysis
The EasyPREP BOD-200 and EasyPREP BOD-300 provide users with the capability to conduct dissolved oxygen DO measurement for the calculation of BOD and cBOD analysis. Analyze cBOD in conjunction with BOD to verify if non-compliant BOD results are due to nitrification and to obtain results more reflective of real effluent quality when under nitrifying conditions.
The BOD-200 and BOD-300 may be operated with an Optical or a Membrane Probe. The Optical Probe requires no membrane maintenance or electrolyte re-filling and is characterized by its stable response and minimal drift. The BOD-300 automates capping and decapping of BOD bottles.
Full Process Automation provides unattended:
- Automated Seed Addition
- Automated Inhibitor Addition
- Automated Sample Dilution
- Automated Sample Homogenization
- Automated Data Acquisition, Calculation and Storage
- Optimize laboratory management by opting for 5, 7 or 20-day incubation periods
- Accommodates 300ml reusable glass and/or disposable bottles as well as 165ml or 60 ml glass re-usable bottles
- Barcoding option provides sample, bottle and rack tracking throughout the process
- Auto wash station prevents cross contamination
- User-friendly software, LIMS compatible
- Compliant with laboratory standards: ISO 5815-1, EN-1899-1, EN-1899-2, EN-5814 (2012), EPA 405.1 Standard Method 5210B
Resources & Downloads
EasyPREP BOD-200 & BOD-300 Enquiry
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Analytical Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on 1300 552 725.
EasyPREP BOD Enquiry
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731