Microwave Digestion Systems
SCP SCIENCE offers 3 types of microwave digestion systems.
A focused microwave digestion system which can digest up to 12 samples simultaneously; each with an independent method, if desired.
A fully automated version of the SA designed for processing of up to 14 racks for a potential of up to 168 samples and including automated venting and cooling.
A budget friendly, 6 position digestion cavity with real temperature feedback running one method at a time.
All NovaWAVE systems can use either Quartz of PFA Teflon® vessels for digestions.
- Patented auto vent and seal vessel technology
- Vessels operate at 34 atms (500 psi) and are pretested to 90 atms (1305 psi)
- 13 gauge Stainless Steel tunnel/cavity, to protect the user
- Over temperature auto shut down
- Dual explosion guards on tunnel/cavity entries
Racks and Vessels
- Volume calibrated Quartz vessels, for normalization
- No assembly PFA Teflon® vessels with Quartz sleeve supports
- Close and seal with calibrated Safety Pressure Caps with a certificate indicating pressure traceability
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731