Purge & Trap System
The Centurion XYZ autosampler and Evolution 2 concentrator from EST analytical deliver the most robust and reliable purge and trap system on the market today. The system employs patented functionality that enables labs of all kinds to provide precise, accurate, and repeatable outcomes. The Centurion offers flexibility by providing both a water only and water and soil option. The system complies with USEPA Method 5035. You can feel confident in delivering outstanding chromatography as the Evolution 2 includes the exclusive ARID moisture management system to eliminate IS drop of over days and keep the system in calibration. Select the Centurion and Evolution 2 for your next purge and trap system and see why labs from around the globe rely on us!
Applications and Industries
- Volatile Organic Compound sampling and analysis are used in a wide range of applications in the following industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Flavor, Fragrance
- Consumer Packaging
- USEPA 502.1, 502.2, 524.2, 524.3, 524.4, 503.1, 601, 602, 603, 624, 5030, 5035, 8010, 8015, 8020, 8021, 8030, 8240, 8260
- ASTM and Standard Methods
- Massachusetts VPH and GRO Methods
- The patented arid moisture management system reduces sample reruns.
- The patented eliminator feature provides for reduced sample to sample carryover.
- < 3% rsd programmable internal standard to mitigate sample reruns.
- Programmable hot water rinses in between samples.
- Programmable soil needle depth to avoid clogging.
- Separate water and soil needles to eliminate cross-contamination.
- Dual mode allows two concentrators to hook up to one centurion and one gc.
- Optical sensors eliminate lost vial, syringe not home, and elevator errors commonly found in older purge & trap autosamplers.
- Patented water prep mode enables labs to run waters as soils to manage troublesome compounds and also save time through a single calibration.
Purge & Trap System
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731