Max. capacity: 8 x 9/15 ml.
Max. speed: 1.288 xg / 3.000 RPM
Plasma concentration processes to obtain both from the fibrin net as well as that of platelets by means of PRP (platelet-rich plasma) techniques, PRF (platelet-rich fibrin) and derivatives, make the Plasma 22 centrifuge indispensable. The simplicity of these processes erroneously gives the impression that the performance of the technique is not affected by the centrifugation process. Nothing could be more mistaken; maximum performance will only be obtained with equipment that has been validated, and in which the operational parameters, beyond RPM, RCF and time, have been calculated for these processes. The Plasma 22 centrifuge has been developed together with experts in the development of these techniques and has approval for its development.
It maintains the cell structure of the phases for the application of each of the alternatives, ensuring its efficacy in the destination environment and avoiding interference of particles that impede adhesion.
- Shows RPM and RCF, time and acceleration/deceleration (PCBS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/ 10 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 5 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- 16 programmable memories.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.
Resources & Downloads
Plasma 22 Enquiry
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Analytical Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on 1300 552 725.
Plasma 22 Enquiry
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731