Max. capacity: 12 Butyrometers
Max. speed: 398 xg / 1.600 RPM
The centrifuge Lacter has been designed for handling of dairy products as milk, cheese, cream, yogurt and its derivate easily and rely on.
Its design allows it to process Gerber or solubility tubes. It has 16 programs that allow to store the parameters to analyse samples of different types of animals reducing the processing time.
Smoothness operation prolongs the tubes life and prevents its breakage. Simultaneous and automatic conversion of RPM/FCR values eliminates additional calculations and the heating system ensures temperature traceability throughout the process.
Heated: working temperature up to 80 °C (176 °F).
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature and acceleration/deceleration (PCBS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/ 10 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 5 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- 16 programmable memories.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Low heigh for easy acces.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Preheating program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable. Allows keep the chamber at working temperature before starting the process. • Regulation of the room temperature +5°C (41°F) to 80°C (176°F) in 1°C/1°F steps. Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber. Overheating protection.
- Internal isolated avoiding heat lost.
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1, EN 61010-2-010.
Resources & Downloads
Lacter 21 Enquiry
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Analytical Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on 1300 552 725.
Lacter 21 Enquiry
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731