Ortoalresa’s distillers allow obtain distilled water, from the water supply, with ideal characteristics for its use in other equipment and appropriate for laboratory use: reagents preparation, bacteriological cultures, final cleaning of glassware, etc.
- Automatic distillers of continuous production and with water flow control.
- Stainless steel interior, steel painted with epoxy for housing.
- Reduced size.
- Easily removable for its cleaning.
- High quality of distillation: obtains water of types III and IV (laboratory degree water)
- Conductivity at 20ºC: 1,5 microsiemens/ cm.
- Resistivity at 20ºC: 0,67 megaohms/ cm.
- PH outcoming water between 5-8 (DA 006) at 25º C.
- Control panel with general switch, with light pilot.
- Water in-put connection adjustable to the feed tube.
- Drainage of cooling water out-put connection adjustable to containers.
- Safety system which switches off the heaters in the failure of cooling water and switch on again when it’s recovered.
- Electric: earthed.
- Sealed with a silicone gasket.
- Safety system with hydraulic manager of temperature that protects the distiller in case of overheating.
- Optional accessory for limiting the flow of water optimizing the flow down to the minimum necessary.
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/UE.
Standards: EN 61326-1, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101.
Resources & Downloads
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Analytical Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on 1300 552 725.
(w x d x h)
|Capacity (l)||Refrigeration water (l)|
Plastic tank for 30 litres with tap.
Flow water limiter DA 005/007
Flow water limiter DA 006
After distillation process we obtain water with quality type III and IV, this depends directly on incoming water quality and other environmental factors.
Below we show the effectiveness of the distillation process against different compounds and organisms:
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731