Max. capacity: 4 x 100 ml.
Max. speed: 26.480 xg / 16.500 RPM
Max. volume: 480 ml.
Universal by design. With a wide range of rotors for microplates, cryotubes, microtubes, tubes from 100 ml., with options as versatile as con 28 x 15 ml. tubes in a swing out rotor and 32 x 15 ml. conical tubes in an angle fixed rotor, and rotors for high speed 85 ml., 80 ml., 50 ml., 30 ml. and 10 ml. tubes. The accessories and components are designed to facilitate cleaning and quick rotor exchange. This equipment can process highly diverse samples, offering the most exhaustive control of the process in its range. Programming by stages allows the user to control each of them, ensuring traceability and repeatability of the process at all times.
The safety devices incorporated, for the sample as well as the user, impede the cycle from beginning if the operation is not carried out in the right way and according to the values entered.
- Shows RPM and RCF, time and acceleration/deceleration (PCBS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/ 10 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 5 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- 16 programmable memories.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Low heigh for easy acces.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.
Resources & Downloads
Digicen 21 Enquiry
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Analytical Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on 1300 552 725.
Digicen 21 Enquiry
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731