Max. capacity: 4 x 100 ml.
Max. speed: 26.480 xg / 16.500 RPM
Max. volume: 480 ml.
Versatility fused with effectiveness. The centrifuge Digicen 21 R has a wide range of angle fixed rotors, both for low revolutions, with capacity up to 32 tubes of 15 ml./15 ml. conical, and for microtubes, cryotubes and high speed tubes. For the swing out versions, it has rotors for 4 tubes of 100 ml. and up to 28 positions for 15 ml. tubes. The wide range of reducers that accompany each of these rotors give the great versatility that defines the universal centrifuges.Its powerful refrigeration system enables it to maintain the minimum temperature of the chamber below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the speed selected.
This particularity, joined to the control of the process of each of the stages and the parameters that control them, gives the user confidence in traceability during the centrifugation cycle.
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature and acceleration/deceleration (PCBS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/ 10 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 5 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- 16 programmable memories.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4°C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C steps.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Regulation n°: (EC) 1005/2009, (EU) 517/2014.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.
Resources & Downloads
Digicen 21R Enquiry
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Analytical Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on 1300 552 725.
Digicen 21R Enquiry
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731