Recirculating Digital Bath with Immersion Thermostat
- Thermostatized precision bath with recirculation.
- Inner tank made of stainless steel AISI 304 and metallic housing protected with Epoxi paint of great resistance to aggressive surroundings.
- Temperature controlled by microprocessor, by means of an internal high precision Pt100 sensor, with “ARA V2” algorithm of temperature regulation with “fuzzy logic” control.
- Digital display LCD backlighted showing the selected and actual temperature.
- Membrane push-button control.
- Circulation pump (6L/min). (max. pressure 200mbar).
- External faucets for external thermostatization.
- Double safety thermostat:
- cut out indicator lamp. The unit will cut out if there is insufficient liquid or if the temperature exceeds the maximum temperature.
- safety automatic disconnection with acoustic alarm that prevents overheating from the programmed temperature (+2,5ºC). Connects again when the Tª is below the limit.
- Indication on the display of high temperature on the tank, that provides protection against burn. From 45ºC.
- Automatic restart after unexpected shut down keeping the same parameters as before the incident. An incident sign appears on the display.
- Memory of the last settings.
- Mains power ON/OFF protected against splashes.
- Water drainage faucet and handles for a easy transport.
- Includes cover of stainless steel with 2 discs adapters.
ambTª+5 – 100
ambTª+5 – 200
Stainless steel AISI 304
|Set of disc adapters||20000-00189|
Bath Ultra Enquiry
Resources & Downloads
Bath Ultra Enquiry
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Analytical Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on 1300 552 725.
NSW: +61 2 4320 6672
VIC: +61 3 9017 4496
QLD: +61 7 3333 2171
WA: +61 8 6465 4576
NZ: +64 212 372 731